Wednesday, March 14th,
Hi Room 114
Objective: We will duplicate, rotate, move, and resize 6 pattern blocks to make a character using Google Drawing.
2. Login to Google Classroom and join Ms. Templeton's Classroom:
3. Go to Room 114 Technology Classroom and finish Google Drawing check:
4. Explore typing practice or extensions:
Digital Etiquette Assignment - September
Objective: Review digital etiquette, access Google Classroom, complete matching practice.
1. Watch this BrainPop video:
2. Login to Google Classroom:
3. Join our Room 114 Google Classroom:
4. Enter this code:
5. Complete the Google Drawing:
6. Turn in your Google Drawing then play any of these games:
Wednesday, September 20th,
Hello Room 114!
Well done filling your Tech Treasure Jar!
Today you may:
1. Play any of these games:
2. Explore these extensions:
3. Build circuits:
4. Visit the Tech Treasure Celebration page:
1. First, watch my screencast:
3. Last, click below to practice typing:
Objective: Use Nearpod to practice using cups for questions.
1. Watch this screencast:
2. Complete this Nearpod:
When you finish the presentation you can...
...continue watching these videos:
Watch this man film the TOTAL eclipse in Oregon.
Watch these videos about what actually is happening during an eclipse.
When you finish you can:
Play these games:
Your assignment today is to create your own end-of-year message using Google Drawing.
Use these websites to help you:
Turn in your Google Drawing when you are finished.
You may explore the Break From Testing page.
Click here to start your GIF
Put your GIF into Google Drawing