Thursday, March 14th
Please sign in here
Now, click on the image and explore classroomscreen.com.
- How could you use Classroom Screen in your own classroom?
- How could you use Classroom Screen to run professional development?
Here is the address should you wish to access it from your classroom / office and save to your browser:
Lunapic Free Image Editing Tool
Click to set custom HTML
- ask your students to make your icons
Drag and drop sweetness!!!
1. Login to Google Classroom and open today's assignment.
2. Join the classroom (skip if you have joined our Tech PD previously)
3. Add Lunapic to your Chrome browser:
4. Search an image in Google. Right click on the image. Edit with Lunapic.
5. Use Animation, Art, or Effect to edit your image.
6. Drag and drop your new image to your Google Drawing.
Previous PD Sessions
Step 1 - create your drawing
Step 2 - share your drawing
applications for your drawings
make an infographic
check for understanding
illustrate a story
- create classroom posters and flyers
Test your TV Comedy Knowledge. (Google is your friend :)
Thursday, October 12th